ezTask.io Terms of Service
By using ezTask.io ("The Service") you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Those terms are only available in English to avoid potential contradictions between translated versions
Before going into details here is a summary of the most important points of the Terms of Service:
- Your data is your data and we have no rights to it.
- We are serious about security and keeping your data safe.
- We are compliant with EU-GDPR.
- Subscription price is based on the number of users; a user is a person. Two different people are not allowed to connect with the same user account.
- A month means 30-days and payments are done at the beginning of each period.
- When you subscribe to the Service you agree to receive our product updates via our monthly newsletter which can easily be unsubscribed.
- You can cancel your account at any time and you can export your data at any time.
- We do not refund any started period, but if you’ve chosen annual payment you have 30 days after an automatic renewal to switch back to monthly payment and get refunded the difference.
By accepting those terms of services you also accept our Data Processing Agreement which is essential for GDPR compliance.
The editor of “eztask.io”, a sales automation platform ("The Service Provider") reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new features and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://eztask.io/terms-of-service/
- Access to The Service is done through a user account with a modern browser or phone. Only one person can use one user account, if you want several people to access the service you must create individual user accounts for each. User accounts must be created with a valid email address. The admin of the account agrees that their email address is the only official way to communicate to them.
- Users must have a fair usage of The Service. ezTask.io is intended to be used “manually” by sales people or managers who want to close deals or have a view on their sales activity. Even if the number of notes, activities, comments, and attached files is not limited, you are not entitled for example to send hundreds of automatic emails to The Service except if it is specifically mentioned that you can. You’re not entitled to create a number of leads by user account that clearly cannot be managed by one single human. In case of unfair usage, The Service Provider will contact the admin and might suspend the account temporarily if the usage puts the platform at risk. If the issue cannot be resolved quickly The Service Provider might close the account not respecting the fair usage policy.
- We do provide an API to automatically interact with The Service. Some quota limits are set to ensure platform stability. Once again, the idea is to have a fair usage of The Service even through the API. You’re not allowed to send request to The Service in order to overload it or to test its limits.
- You are responsible for maintaining your password policy and its privacy. Never ever give your password to anyone by any means. We will never ask you to give us your password by phone, e-mail or by any other means. The secured login form to access The Service is the only place where your password must be provided to authenticate yourself. The Service Provider cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this password security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted in your account; you are not entitled to post data that are against the law or have been acquired illegally. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- The subscription is limited in terms of services you use. Documents larger than 20mb won't be accepted and storage is limited to 1 Gb per user account. The Service Provider reserves the right to modify this limit.