Why use CRM software?
Managing relationships with customers mean being able to look beyond data and understand the context that drives interactions. This context is obtained through different channels—spreadsheets, phone, email, face-to-face meetings, etc.
Being able to access all this context instantly and with minimal effort is a struggle, especially when it is scattered across different tools. That’s where a single tool (read CRM tool) can make a pivotal difference.
How to choose a good CRM system
So, if you are looking for CRM software that syncs seamlessly with your business, you need to choose wisely. Make sure to tick off all these attributes before qualifying it as the best CRM tool for your business.
Ease of use
- Effortless implementation
- Smooth migration of data from spreadsheets or other CRM tools.
- Intuitive UI that is straightforward and trumps spreadsheets
Value for money
- High ROI for the money invested in the CRM.
- Scales as your business grows.
- Integrates with your other software used for billing, file collaboration, etc.
- High user rating on review websites such as G2 Crowd and Capterra.
- Testimonials from existing customers.
- Instant and dedicated post-sales support.
Customers say we make an impact
ezTask.io comes with a straightforward and intuitive UI that removes the need to wander around applications to get work done.
It has a freemium plan that lets you get started. As your business grows, it scales along with it and gives you more premium features at an affordable price.
You also get free, 24x5 support over the phone, chat, and email—irrespective of whether you’re a free user or a paying customer.